Re: CCNP Study Books [7:75673] posted 09/18/2003

You must have the Caslow's Bridges, Routers and Switches for CCIEs
book - if you can afford only one, get this one.

  Buy a lab. Buy Hutnik & Satterlee's CCIE lab workbook. I don't know
about their study guide, but the book with 119 hands on labs is really
good.

  I used http://boson.com's exams for CCNP 2.0 in 2000 and I was very
happy with them.

  I think I've got every relevant Cisco Press book except CIT.

   Doyle's TCP/IP routing, volume I is very heavy, but filled with good
stuff. Halabi's Internet Routing Architectures(BGP) book is also a good
read.

  There is NO substitute for sitting in front of a rack full of routers
and pounding out those labs in the Hutnik & Satterlee book.

--
mailto:neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
phone:402-301-9555