Re: Allow proxy ARP [7:75550] posted 09/17/2003

>> But I have and will walk away from customers that want to do idiotic
>things.
>
>    You just said you wish to be a lumberjack, not network
>engineer/designer. ;-)

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay,
I sleep all night and I work all day.

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch,
I go to the lava-try.
On Wednesdays I go shoppin'
And have buttered scones for tea.

I cut down trees, I skip and jump,
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing,
And hang around in bars."

Hmm...I don't think Fred is cut out for that kind of life!

John