Cisco LAB and PIX PC how to ? [7:75597] posted 09/17/2003

I would like to know about CCIE R&S 's LAB (devices)
Now  I have ....
1 Cisco 4700M with Ram 32 Mb, Flash 16Mb, 8 Port highspeed serial, 2 Port
Ethernet

2 Cisco 2501 with Ram 16Mb, Flash 16Mb, 2 Port Highspeed serail 1, Ethernet,
1 Aux, 1 console

2 Cisco2503 with Ram 16Mb, Flash 16Mb, 2 Port Highspeed serail 1, Ethernet,
1 Aux, 1 console, 1 ISDN BRI

1 Cisco Router with Ram 16Mb, Flash 16Mb, 2 Port Highspeed serail 2,
Ethernet, 1 Aux, 1 console

Enough for CCIE LAB ?
IOS for each my router should be upgraded ?
additional device?
Can it upgrade for MPLS's feature ?
How to build pix firewall from pc ?

:> thank