Re: BSCI 640-901 [7:75259] posted 09/13/2003

I always though a higher passing score meant a
*relatively* easier exam which is counterbalanced
by the higher passing score...

When I took the 640-604(Switching), the passing
score was 776, but I walked out of the testing
room in 30 minutes and passed on the first try.

640-901 was absolute h*ll; failed miserably the
first time... :(