RE: PIX VPN Client Configuration - At my wit's end! [7:74363] posted 09/02/2003

Hi James,

 First and foremost please make sure that the inside ip address of the pix
and the VPN address pool are of different range since there is a BUG
associated , i would recommend you to use an entirely different range of
address pool.

 What is the client version you are using? If you are using Cisco VPN client
3.6.x and above then please change the hash type to md5 as Cisco VPN client
3.6.x doesnt support sha .

  isakmp policy 1 md5

 Pls read check this link:

 http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/ipsec_debug.html#inability

 Just let me know if you have any queries.