Need help: debug question [7:72505] posted 07/17/2003

I have a strange request: I need to find out who's telnetting to a remote
host. I don't have sniffer on the remote site so I'm thinking using debug to
get this information.

I created an access-list 100 permit tcp any host eq 23 log, then
ip packet detail 100. I expect to see source IP addresses. But I don't see
nothing. If I add access-list 100 permit ip any any as 2nd line, I start
seeing all the output but it's so much that killed the router.

What's wrong with my access-list?

Thank you.