640-505 vs 640-605 [7:71661] posted 06/30/2003

Can someone tell me the differences in these two tests.  I realize that 505
is retired and replaced by 605 but i came across a book for 505 and am
wondering if it would be a waste of time to study it or does the 605 cover
everything 505 plus some more, sort of like the updated routing test adding