RE: Quoting in Replies [7:71366] posted 06/25/2003

Until it becomes such an unwieldy and nasty message...  Sometimes I
take out some of the messages to avoid gargantuan replies.

Sometime I post inline to directly respond to certain viewpoints.
Otherwise you tend to get that nasty... "um.. you didn't answer that
question" syndrome.

I think quoting relevant info is good, not sure on the entire bit.
Some of the other mailing lists I am on suggest I do not quote every
little detail to avoid the gargantuan replies of doom.  ;)

> I agree. I was going to rag about this the other day, but figured that many
> people on this list already think I bi*ch too much about other things! :-)
>
> Shawn K.

-Carroll Kong