Cat switch avg. life cycle [7:70879] posted 06/18/2003

Greetings,

As the company that I work for is considering replacing cat6006 with 2
smaller switches set up for dedundancy, I am looking into the average life
cycle of  Catalyst products.

What is the avg life cycle of the Cat switches?

Thanks,
Marc