Re: VoIP over Aironet Wireless [7:70679] posted 06/16/2003

I did a MOS calculation test a few days back and got excellent on the link
for 5 g711 calls, but after a couple of days people starting complaining
about quality and ran the test again and found the MOS was poor.The data
traffic between the sites is not a lot, I know that, still I am having lots
of problems with the VoIp.
I have a IP PBX connected to a router and the router is connected to
wireless bridge and same setup on the other side with IP phones. Anything,
you would suggest.....to take a look at.

thanks,
neil