831s crash [7:70650] posted 06/14/2003

Hi All,

I got couple 831 routers and deployed VPN tunnel on the network.  They work
pretty well for a SOHO, except that they crash when I put the "show ip route
*".  This happens to all 831s I have.  I upgraded to the latest IOS but
still have the same problem.  Anyone know the fix for this?  Thanks!

Thomas