Eigrp & NBMA environment [7:70552] posted 06/11/2003

I have seen so much about OSPF in NBMA environment but
not about eigrp in NBMA environment. I am surprise
that this isn't captured in the most of text books
since hello packets of eigrp are multicast.

I would like to know your thoughts regard with matter.

rooban - Yahoo! Mobile