RE: mac and IP addresses on a 1900 [7:70514] posted 06/11/2003

And for the 1900 menu-based series look for something called an Address
Report, or something to that effect.  It will display the addresses learned
on each interface.

John

>>> Brian 6/11/03 12:55:10 PM >>>
Show cam?

	Brian

The path to a desireable destination
is often more difficult than the path to stay where you are.