tcp reset problem [7:70521] posted 06/11/2003

Running a solaris (v8 I think) box with Lotus Notes on it (new build).  We
are having a problem with the server immediately sending a reset to clients
after receiving the syn.  Congestion or errors on the segment are
non-existent.  I don't control the server so I can't see the logs but I'm
dealing with the age old network people vs. server people problem.  Anybody
ever had this issue?