Re: RE: number of CCIE [7:70151] posted 06/08/2003

garrett allen wrote:

> yawn.

Bored?

I don't want to be overly confrontational, but if you really thought this
thread was so boring that you're yawning, then why did you bother to make a
rebuttal to me in the first place?  The fact that you did obviously means
that you don't think it's THAT boring.