Re: VLNA ISSUE [7:70174] posted 06/06/2003

hi Ralf,

       u right ralf...then same thing which i
required..can u explain me in detail how can i
proceed. or if any more informaition regarding my
setup u need pls let me know i will mail u.pls suggest
me any cisco link also.

Thanks & Regards,
Milind Tare

abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx