RE: Virtual MAC and Port Security [7:70030] posted 06/05/2003

I really appreciate your response.  I have been trying to make sense of the
whole problem and suggested solution.  Suppose I have only 2 NICs.  one
going to each of two switches.  They are supposed to be pooling but for some
reason I see two MACs that differ only by the last character.  But those
MACs seems to jump from one port to the other.   any ideas as to how I would
solve this one?

David