RE: 2521 or 2520 [7:68330] posted 04/30/2003

Each has two serial ports plus two low-speed serial ports (115kbs
max)(synchronous or asynchronous) and one ISDN S/T BRI port. The 2520 has
one Ethernet port. The 2521 has one Token Ring port. Most likely you will
use this router for labs that involve the ISDN and LAN ports. I'd prefer the
Ethernet. Your choice might depend on what other router interfaces you have
and the price difference (with the TR being less expensive.)
Also consider a 4500/4700 with a NP-4T (four port serial module.)