Re: How Many Routers in a Typical Autonomous Syste [7:68158] posted 04/30/2003

Hello H. Berkowitz,

You have finally answered my question now, by giving me a figure to quote.

Actually, I have just been reading about this scalability issue and there is
not much mathematics involved, so I could not figure out how far one can go.

>From here now, I think I an read on.

Thank you so much for all contributions from all members.

(Plus, I have checked the URL you have indicated. Until now, I did not know
that you are an authority. Sorry for this, please.).

Thanks.