Re: Port Security on IOS based switch & cat 5505 layer 2 [7:67841] posted 04/22/2003

I can't answer your first one, but the 5505 you're talking about probably
used a different console lead. From memory, the Supervisor 2's did, can't
remember what else. Use a straight cable instead of the rolled cable (same
as Foundry - useless information).
For your third one - you should get out more :-)

Gaz