Re: 642-871 ARCH [7:67704] posted 04/19/2003

That's very interesting, I have decided to give up my CCDP preparation and
going directly to CCIE, because I am CCNP, but I haven't taken the 640-901
BSCI but the old 640-503, so would I have to take both BSCI and ARCH, or
perhaps the new 3 exams?
I am beginning to be a bit upset with Cisco's policy of changing their
certification tracks so often. They say that it's a question of adapting to
new technologies, but I think it's a simple question of making money.

David