IDS [7:67641] posted 04/17/2003

Fellows -
I am investigating a intrusion detecetion system. We currently have PIX 515
and Cisco 2600 as our premetier router.
Ideal solution will be IDS and DDOS prevention system.
We are small company that is why we can not afford expensive solution.
Let me know if you fellows recommned any system either Software or Hrdware
or Both.

Thanks,

--
Curious