Pix ACL port range ... [7:67589] posted 04/16/2003

Hi All

A quick question !!! I want to allow a range of ports out of the Pix, say,
ports 2000-2200. I can't find any command to implement this !! Surely there
must be syntax to avoid entering (in this example) 200 access-lists. I have
entered two statements thus:

access-list test permit tcp any any gt 1999
access-list test permit tcp any any lt 2200

I have browsed the Cisco website without success, and my Cisco Pix book seems
useless !!!

My worry is that the top acl will allow anything from port 1999 to 65535 out
. Do you see what I mean.

Kind regards

Paul ...