NTP server and client. [7:67572] posted 04/16/2003

Hi all,

I have 2 routers one configured as master with a stratum 8 and the other

router as client pointing to master.

I have changed the clock in the master to the current date and time.
Even though I see the status and associations of NTP in the client as
been synchronized, the clock in the client doesn't reflect the date and
time as of master's?

Pinging from the client and server is success.  I tried to configure the

client as "ntp server  "  as well as

"ntp server ".  Either way results are same.

Do I need wait a little longer OR any command to force the sync back to
see if the date and time are identical?

Thanks,
rajesh