From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Stuart Pittwood
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 5:52 AM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CCNP Lab [7:67552]

Hi all,

I am looking to start studying for CCNP cert.

I currently have a 2501 & a 2516 which I used for CCNA study, What would
people recommend I add to this to assist with CCNP study.

Also does anyone know when the study material will be out for the new
exams & will I be able to mix & match old and new exams to gain CCNP
cert?

Cheers

Stu P

Stuart Pittwood, CCNA, MCSE