teraterm keyboard help [7:67505] posted 04/15/2003

I am accessing an online lab through a couple of chained telnets, using
Teraterm Pro as my telnet client. I would like to assign the keystroke
sequence ctrl+shift+6 ctrl+shift+6 x to a function key to make it easier to
navigate. Should be simple, but I cannot figure out from the &*^%^$&#b!!
keycode.txt file how to do that. Thanks in advance.