RE: Stoping SPAM email via Cisco Router or FW [7:6 [7:67283] posted 04/11/2003

Very strange indeed, stopping spam by peering with a black lister using
eBGP-multihop!? :-) Is that what it's doing? I'd be interested in hearing
what the BGP and Internet routing experts on the list think of this.

Thanks for telling us about it.

Priscilla