From: ccnp ccnp2002 [mailto:wakumu2002@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 April 2003 14:23
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: BSCI Test Scores?? [7:67119]

Hi,

It must actually be interesting.

Do I then understand that one is getting 300 points free? I am getting to
doubt this. I imagine that the final computation is specially made such that
one does not just get 300 free points.

I honestly believe so, because it would make passing a little easy, I mean,
someone would only need to get 400/700, which is achievable actually.