Re: CCIE voice written and lab [7:66948] posted 04/07/2003

> 1. I took beta written test today and was told that I can expect a
> result in 6-8 weeks. Does it really take that long? How do they contact
> me? I only provided my SSN and name before the test.

Beta test results always take weeks before you get the results.  Remember
the beta lasts for a few weeks, then they have to process the results:
figure out the cut score, which questions to keep and which questions need
rewriting, etc...

> 2. If I go take the lab test, I know I'll get a Cisco Documentation CD.
> But do I have access to Internet?

No.

> 3. Will they give beta lab test before regular lab test?

Yes.