Re: VPN tunnel + DMZ [7:66987] posted 04/07/2003

You'll need to turn on isakmp on that interface and to have a route to the
tunnel endpoint via that interface.  As well I believe there is still the
restriction to have the inbound traffic tunnel traffic enter that interface
as well so be careful with your routing.