Re: Odd # ACL with minimal statements [7:66927] posted 04/06/2003

How about these:

192.168.0.0   0.0.14.255
192.168.16.0   0.0.2.255

I'm open to correction. I do them in my head which is quick, but not always
accurate with wildcard masks. Makes it hard to check them. I know I should
do it from first principles :-), but you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Gaz