Re: Passed Support Exam [7:66953] posted 04/06/2003

----------------
From: "Sudarshan N Chari"
Subject: Passed support Exam [7:66885]
Just coming back from the exam room. Passed Support
exam, my last one that was remaining to achieve CCNP.

Hi Sudarshan,

I am about to take it -- like you then, as the last
one left to achieve CCNP.  Does it have simulation
questions?  I got simulation ones in Remote Access,
and read somewhere in Lammle's textbook that Support
exam does not or not yet have simulated question.

Thank you.
Victor Tran.

http://tax.yahoo.com