Re: 4 Port Serial Interface on 2600 [7:66518] posted 03/31/2003

""Larkin, Richard""  wrote in message
> I note the 4-port serial interface (NM-4T) is not supported on the 2600,
but
> I recall having an older image which did list the interfaces, but I can't
> recall the image version.
>
> Does anyone know what version of IOS will support this module?
>
> Rik

I found the following link on CCO:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/modules/ps2797/products_tech_note0918
6a00800a93f3.shtml#topic3

According to that page, that module is definitely not supported on the 2600
series unless you have a 2691.

John