Re: How to create VLAN [7:66165] posted 03/25/2003

Your going to need a router to get between VLANs and  addresses that
fall onto bit boundries like to and 65-126

Guruprasad Sanjeevi wrote:
> Hi all,
> Can anyone please tell me how to create a vlan for a network range for
> ex to  and to and
> establish communication between the 2.I don't have a router and I have a
> cisco 3548 XL switch.
> Is it possible .. Please help its extremely urgent
> guruprasad
David Madland
CCIE# 2016
Sr. Network Engineer
Qwest Communications

I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one
behind me."
--- General George S. Patton