Re: ebgp vs ebgp multihop [7:66127] posted 03/25/2003

I do this every day for customers.....They have 2 or more T-1's and would
like to make sure that the circuit stays up if one of the T's go down....AND
they want to load balance their traffic....Using lo0 and ebgp multihop and
using CEF with per-packet or per-destination achieves this.....