Cisco Volunteering in a Village in Nigeria. [7:66028] posted 03/23/2003

Hey Folks...
Nigeria is slowly grapping with the IT world and people are ready to learn
here. i am looking for volunteers with whom i can work together to set up a
a Cisco academy in Uyo , south South Nigeria.This may be starting any time
within the next 3 months.  I will give details to whoever is interested. Uyo
is a  peaceful state capital in south south Nigeria , with a University, a
polytechnic, and a metropolitan hub  for the south south NIgeria.
Volunteer(s) will enjoy the hospitality of the town, help bring up locals
and motivate unversity and secondary schools student towards a career in IT.
I welcome anyone interested to email me ; olubunmi@xxxxxxxxxxxx for further
details.
Kindly pass this message across to anyone you know might be interested.
thank you
olubunmi Isinkaye CCNP,
Lagos Nigeria
Cisco Certification Digest  wrote:
Cisco Certification Digest Thursday, March 20 2003 Volume 02 : Number 2494

In this issue of the Cisco Certification Mailing List Digest:
RE: 6509 cam entries [7:65758]
Re: RSM Equivalent for the Catalyst 6500 [7:65760]
RE: IP header [7:65718]
RE: CCNP Certification [7:65759]
IPSec and nated ISDN router [7:65782]
pix 501 limitations [7:65785]
RE: Anybody heard of banff counters? [7:65765]
Re: Cisco Instructor - CCNA Class [7:65742]
RE: FrameRelay dlci + IP address [7:65713]
DS3 bandwidth issues [7:65790]
Re: IPSec and nated ISDN router [7:65782]
Re: pix 501 limitations [7:65785]
Re: IP header [7:65718]
Re: Getting out of hand?? [7:65676]
RE: PIX VPN home access question [7:65666]
RE: Unable to delete flash [7:65529]
RE: Rack Mount Kit for 4000 [7:65752]
Re: IP header [7:65718]
Re: DS3 bandwidth issues [7:65790]
RE: AW: ISDN Callback Config [7:65649]
Re: DS3 bandwidth issues [7:65790]
span sessions [7:65531]
RE: ISDN 803 Callbacks [7:65754]
dial up problem [7:65801]
Difference on L3 switching of Cat4500 and Cat6500? [7:65802]
RSP7000 and RSP-4-COOKIE message [7:65803]
Attack on Iraq [7:65805]
RE: is 10baseT dead? [7:65263]
PIX Questions [7:65806]
RE: Cisco Instructor - CCNA Class [7:65742]
RE: Finding device on network via cisco switch [7:65670]
Re: DS3 bandwidth issues [7:65790]
Large number of VLANS [7:65815]
RE: ISDN 803 Callbacks [7:65754]
Re: Difference on L3 switching of Cat4500 and Cat6500? [7:65818]
2511 Reverse Telnet [7:65819]
RE: ISDN 803 Callbacks [7:65754]
RE: ISDN 803 Callbacks [7:65754]
eBGP Multi-hop [7:65823]
RE: Voice Level Adjustment [7:65701]
RE: Convert from Custome Queue to CBWFQ [7:65700]
RE: 2511 Reverse Telnet [7:65819]
RE: Large number of VLANS [7:65815]
Re: 2511 Reverse Telnet [7:65828]
RE: IPSec and nated ISDN router [7:65782]
OT: Satellite Modem [7:65830]
RE: Policy based routing [7:65776]
Re: Difference on L3 switching of Cat4500 and Cat6500? [7:65832]
RE: Large number of VLANS [7:65815]
Why did Cisco do this? Off Topic [7:65834]
Re: eBGP Multi-hop [7:65823]
RE: eBGP Multi-hop [7:65823]
Cisco 2000 problems [7:65837]
RE: 2511 Reverse Telnet [7:65819]
Re: Difference on L3 switching of Cat4500 and Cat6500? [7:65839]
Re: Open http: traffic on firewall... [7:65755]
Re: Large number of VLANS [7:65815]
RE: Convert from Custome Queue to CBWFQ [7:65700]
Anyone configured nat under tunnel [7:65843]
Re: eBGP Multi-hop [7:65823]