ATM LS100 PROBLEM! [7:65585] posted 03/17/2003

Hi all,

I have an LS100 ATM LIGHTSTREAM (NOT LS1010) in between 2 ATM routers
configured as follow:

interface ATM2/0
 ip address 10.1.1.2 255.255.255.0
 ip ospf network point-to-multipoint
 map-group atm
 atm pvc 1 0 16 ilmi
 atm pvc 2 2 48 aal5snap
 no atm ilmi-keepalive

map-list atm
 ip 10.1.1.1 atm-vc 2 broadcast

ATM SWITCH LS100 IN BETWEEN

interface ATM2/0
 ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0
 ip ospf network point-to-multipoint
 map-group atm
 atm pvc 1 0 16 ilmi
 atm pvc 2 2 49 aal5snap
 no atm ilmi-keepalive

map-list atm
 ip 10.1.1.2 atm-vc 2 broadcast
!

I don't know how to configure the LS100 LIGHTSTREAM SWITCH to connect the 2
routers.
Can someone with the experience of LS100 send me a configuration of this
switch?

Thank you all in advance.

Xy