trying to understand how this works. [7:65555] posted 03/17/2003

Hi all,
	Would like a few opinions on this network that I have come a cross

10.10.16.0/20------vpn--------10.10.0.0/16----------firewall----------intern
et

----------vpn----------main office

The ip address at the main office are all in the 192.168.1.x, 192.168.2.x
etc etc

This network seems to be working and I am still wondering why with the way
the 10.10.x.x networks are arranged

Dwayne