From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Xy Hien Le
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 10:45 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IP packets unroutable???? [7:65250]

Hello Everyone,

I have this router which will give me the debug message everytime I ping
connected network:
Every interfaces, ATM, FastEthernet, Serial etc.... are same results.
Seemed like there are no arp cache for the connect interfaces, but I do
know the solution to solve this problem!!!

Anyone with the same problem and solutions???

routerC#debug ip packet de
IP packet debugging is on (detailed)

Type escape sequence to abort.
Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to, timeout is 2 seconds:

00:13:17: IP: s= (local), d=, len 100,
00:13:17:     ICMP type=8, code=0.
00:13:19: IP: s= (local), d=, len 100,
00:13:19:     ICMP type=8, code=0.