Re: ip ospf dead-interval [7:64311] posted 03/07/2003

in real life its hard for me to keep my mouth shut, so even if I intend to
be elusive in answers from now on, I'll probably just shoot my mouth off
here too and just give the answer.

I suppose some of us new-comers will keep you 'old farts' on your toes! ;)
(you know who you are!)

scott