RE: Best Book/DOCs on MPLS [7:64257] posted 03/04/2003

Paul Jin wrote:

> What are you trying to accomplish?
>
> - Paul

What I meant was what is the reason why you want to learn MPLS and what
exactly are you trying to accomplish or your job function, that way I can
maybe point out something specific?  You want to do MPLS in your IP Core, do
MPLS VPN, MPLS TE, etc... or just something in general??

Cisco has MPLS VPN architecture if you want to learn more about MPLS VPN
service.  They also have a separate book for Traffic Engineering.

Many links at Cisco and Juniper on MPLS, but also on other web sites too,
such as MPLSforum.org

- Paul