Re: Prioritizing certain types of traffic. [7:64070] posted 02/28/2003

Stuart Pittwood wrote:

> is it possible to give the ICA traffic priority over everything else?

Yes, but it's not all that clean. Looking at, the actual data connection uses a
random port. So probably prioritizing traffic to and from your Citrix
servers is your best bet.

> If so can someone point me in the right direction of how to go about
> this?

Look at 'priority queuing'; that's easiest. If you want to get fancier,
look at custom queuing.