RE: 6009 CatOS IP Address .... [7:63703] posted 02/25/2003

Hi Doyley ...

What are you trying to achieve, by the sounds of it you want to set an ip
address for the Cat so you can telnet to it?  This is done my setting the
sc0 interface on the catOS.
Eg. (CatOS)
set int sc0

If you want to set IP's for the actual VLAN interfaces you need to do this
on the MSFC / RSM itself, by making a interface  and then setting the ip
address!

Hope this helps !
Cheers
Troy