Where to Start for CCNP [7:63630] posted 02/24/2003

I recently passed my CCNA, and I am interested in starting on my CCNP.
I am taking classes at a local college that offers 10 week classes based
around each of the 4 tests.  Basically the CCNP path lasts 40 weeks.  I
start in the fall and I wanted to get a jump start on my learning as I
have been told the skill level between the 2 certs is great.  I have a
few low end routers as home, and 1 5000 switch.  Can any one point me in
the right direction as far where I should start?  Should I just buy a
book on OSPF or BGP for the routing section? Or is there a better way.

Thanks all,
Steve