Re: cisco 2950 and trunk negotiation [7:63466] posted 02/21/2003

I read somewhere on that the 2950s do not support ISL (it's true,
I tested it) the 2912 and 2924 series support both (2916M need a special
module for trunk), an the 1900XL series just support ISL (also tested). I'm
not sure about the 2820 series but as I think they woul have the same
trunking feature as the 1900 series.
 Somewhere on is a doc page about the trunking features along the
different generations of low end switches

""John Brandis""  escribis en el mensaje