Re: Minimum requirement for CITP class (Cisco VoIP) [7:63122] posted 02/16/2003

Hi,
you can start 3x 2600 / 3600 routers with voice modules, analog
phones and serial interfaces. A 3810 could be useful. The
functionality like gatekeeper, gateway are in the IOS with voice
feature set running on the 2600 / 3660 routers. For VoIP phones
you need a Callmanager. This is a special NT server with
software and the most difficult part to get.
Jens Neelsen

abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx