SAFE exam (9e0-131) [7:62494] posted 02/05/2003

Has anyone taken this exam yet?

I am about to register for it, and having read the blueprints, I'm not sure I
understand what will be asked for.

Do I need to know actual recommend configs? Or is it more of a 'general'
overview? I have gone throught the blueprint several time, and if you don't
need to know actual config info, there doesn't appear to be that much to need
to know?

Anyone care to comment?