vlan map in Cat.3550 switch [7:62493] posted 02/05/2003

Hi all,

I would like to configure ip access control within a same VLAN at a Cat.3550
switch, so that unauthorized users cannot access the critical servers even
they are at same vlan. I found that "vlan map" can do this. Does anyone use
"vlan map" before? Is it stable? Is it difficult in troubleshooting?

Regards,
Dovelet