Re: MAC ADDRESS TO IP ADDRESS [7:62272] posted 01/31/2003

How about this, nothin fancy but it's effective:)

C3640A#sh arp | incl 00d0.064a.d400
Internet             0   00d0.064a.d400  ARPA   Ethernet1/0

raj wrote:
> hi there.
> I have a mac address on my network and need a tool to enter the mac address
> in and get the ip address from it.
> any tool or any windows command line function or even any cisco
> router/switch function has that capability?
> thank you.
David Madland
CCIE# 2016
Sr. Network Engineer
Qwest Communications

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston