Re: ACL memory space [7:62028] posted 01/28/2003

What router and image is this happening on?

>>> "mike.jablonski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
1/28/03 8:47:57 AM >>>
Is there a way to devote separate memory space for ACLs?

I just opened a TAC case; but I'm still having problems with my lists
getting dropped, I've even went so far as to delete all the entries
reenter only a couple.

Scenario:  I shell into the router, add one additional host to
1.  As soon as I hit enter, all the acls from list one dissappear.
gotten to the point where the ACL allowing access to the router
dissappeared.  This is driving me crazy....  I'm thinking it's a bad